Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB in Blanchardstown

• 26-08-2004 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

I want to get the 1meg up and down wirless connection from IBB and im living in blanchardstown but ive heard mixed reviews about it.
    I am currently connected to IOLBB but they suck so anybody?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

I want to get the 1meg up and down wirless connection from IBB and im living in blanchardstown but ive heard mixed reviews about it.
    I am currently connected to IOLBB but they suck so anybody?
    Define suck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

constant dissconections,averaging 30k/s downloads,high pink spikes during peak times..
    the list goes on really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

you'lll get all that and more on the 2.4ghz equipment, but none of it on the VL equipment, which (i believe) comes standard on the 1meg connection. Just double check that, but i can say since i've gotten the VL equipment, i've had no problems whatsoever (except when they got hit by lightning or something a few months ago, and the whole network went down for a day or so).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

is VL where they come out and strap an antennae to your roof?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

yup.

• Advertisement
Advertisement