Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest thing at ses 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

What was strange was the fact that Jim managed to spell the number 3 wrong... not in letters, he actually spelled the digit 3 wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Yeah, what he said.

Well you tend to pick up a load of catchphrases...for example "hell yeah", "oh yeahhh".
    at CTYI, everything is either ultimate or random...or both.....
    we can appreciate everything from irwin to clouds.....

Ultimate was our word at session 1. Irwin promised me that they would use my suggestion, "mega" at session2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

pinkpimp wrote:
    What was strange was the fact that Jim managed to spell the number 3 wrong... not in letters, he actually spelled the digit 3 wrong.
    How the fsck do you misspell a fscking digit?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

pinkpimp wrote:

I'm Jim - with the red hair and the carrot and colourblindness and the shirt with faces on it. I realise theres somewhere else that I'm supposed to do this introduction stuff but I cant find it... (is what I said to Colm's mother last night -oooh, burn)

Anyway, I spelt that wrong on purpouse. Not really though.

<insert cruel joke here that i deleted cus you're a bad bad boy>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

carlowboy wrote:
    Ultimate was our word at session 1. Irwin promised me that they would use my suggestion, "mega" at session2

i dunno did we use mega at all, but we used ultimate a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

<cruel joke that i deleted>
    Q: Who's an ignorant bigot giving all CTYIers a bad name?
    A: That n00b Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah but it's funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I love that joke! Ahem... But it's harsh and you chouldn't have said it. *covering ass*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Raphael wrote:
    How the fsck do you misspell a fscking digit?????

He put an extra loop on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

Weirder than matt witout eyebrows is seein a pic of him WITH eyebrows!!
    O an y did a ses1er cum on dis thread?

• Advertisement

They were highly aroused, and were forced to relieve themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

im surprised that no-one has mentioned anything that occured at the zoo.
    although we probably shouldnt because these forums are supposedly monitered.
    *cue the dog with the shifty eyes* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Judas04 wrote:
    O an y did a ses1er cum on dis thread?
    I'll take this as "Oh and why did a session oner come on this thread?" in.. not the way Raphael said...
    Don't be so shocked, it's a CTYI message board... people from other sessions just may post in threads... I know it may be hard to accept or understand, but just try.

I'll take this as "Oh and why did a session oner come on this thread?" in.. not the way Raphael said...
    Don't be so shocked, it's a CTYI message board... people from other sessions just may post in threads... I know it may be hard to accept or understand, but just try.

Sorry i just thought that since the title refered to session 2 a session oner wouldn't bother their arse to come on it. My bad. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Judas04 wrote:
    Sorry i just thought that since the title refered to session 2 a session oner wouldn't bother their arse to come on it. My bad. :rolleyes:
    Eh, I'm just a crazy one who reads all the threads. It's kind of funny how labelled as a session1er I am though...

Thats cause your a minority. Like bald yeti's, or celibate hookers

Eh, I'm just a crazy one who reads all the threads. It's kind of funny how labelled as a session1er I am though...

AWWWW crud! now i feel bad!!! Sorry dude/dudette!

On the strangness: Remember when matt chained ppl 2 his trousers at the zoo!!!! Now that was funny. Wasn't it Guy?

Raphael wrote:
    Thats cause your a minority. Like bald yeti's, or celibate hookers

Celibate hookers? Nice! ;)

Not really, they charge ridiculous rates and have NO experience

Raphael wrote:
    Not really, they charge ridiculous rates and have NO experience

Yea but a lot of people SWEAR by them!

• Advertisement

Remeber when I jocked Matt? Repeatedly? Come to think of it who didn't jock Matt?!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Remember when Matt's pants fell down?! Or someone's pants, maybe it wasn't Matt....

It was probably Matt, and I was probably responsible, unless one of my allies, Gareth and gravity was.

Lesse, Me, Matt and guy all had pants dropping incidents.....but matts is probably who your thinking of, as guys wasn't public, and mine was delibarate

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

and on the subject of removing pants there was that unfortunate almost-an-incident involving my massive stupidity, andrew and a game of spin the david/truth or dare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

That guy who guarded the line in the canteen was sort of strange.
    And the scary Sportalian guys what with the following and the "We want just one picture of you! Girl! Come here! Just one picture!" ...Although they were more pervy than strange.
    Writing on Holly in permanant marker was strange. Especially since I had to do all the writing on her ass and chest as I was the only female involved and the guys didn't want to be too pervy. That didn't stop them from suggesting we write "public access" on her crotch though. (she was wearing clothes while this was going on btw)
    And getting up really early on a saturday morning and spreading sticky blue hair bleach over Liams head was quite strange... though not half as strange as the colour his hair turned. In my defence, it turned out fine in the end though...
    yeah it was pretty strange in general this year. In the best way possible of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

pants dropping is natural dont hate me people. what Dave forgot to mention is that one jokking incident involved the breaking of my trousers. its not my fault they fell down the buttons came off partly thanks to Guy

Thats a big red guy you have there Matthew

Ps. If you look REALLLLLLLLY hard there's some Innuendo in there

PPS. Hehe...hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

that is exactly why i armed myself with a sharpened toothbrush when r4ph began to talk to himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

yeah he can get quite scary. its not good. i expect an apology Guy or at least some sort of sexual favour. money. Yay Hellboy tomorrow!

Advertisement