Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest thing at ses 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Raphael wrote:
    Thats a big red guy you have there Matthew

Ps. If you look REALLLLLLLLY hard there's some Innuendo in there

PPS. Hehe...hard

inYOURendo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

real mature real mature. lets see how you react to this nipples! huh huh find that funny huh huh

i seem to recall matthews pants being stolen last year... methinks he likes to get his kit off...

its not my fault people want to see my beautiful body. including you young lady. also there nothing wrong with semi-nudism its an expression of the male form but not in an illegal way

young lady? i remind you that im 10 months older young man...

and are you having a laugh?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Caoimhe wrote:
    young lady? i remind you that im 10 months older young man...

and are you having a laugh?!
    Young, but small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!Hellboy!
    all worship Lord Mignola!

i cant wait!
    p.s sorry matthew

yeah iwas meant to see that today went to Dodgeball which was good but i wanted Hellboy. i acept your apology Guy. and Caoimhe thats not the way i remember it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i also meant to see hellboy today but i didnt wake up in time for the only viewing i could go to

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

On a completely unrelated matter (i.e. the topic of the thread) I thought the cutlery amnesty bin was quite an unusual thing, though i suppose the simplest way of getting lots of cutlery back with minimal effort.
    It does however leave me curious aobut 2 things
    1. Did the canteen notice the missing cuterly and ask for it back or did the RA/Office staff know we had been "borrowing" it and decided to take action
    and
    2. Did they find the cutlery amnesty bin after em...... certain individuals...... stole it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

they didn't find the bin till the last day. good hideing skills pierce and dav.... i mean unknown children
    but the bin didn't work i still have my fork and one of the spoons from the uber-res and the blumer's glass
    the whole writing on me WAS VERY ODD mainly because it was the 2nd day in
    oh how could you forget ali the whole strokeing me in the middle of the spar-"does anyone else want to stroke me!?" (shouted in the spar.5 other people come over to join in on the fun of holly's shirt)
    but nothing was as entertaining as dave's misshap in stephen's green at the "right after ctyi reunion"
    ...right john? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Zounds wrote:
    1. Did the canteen notice the missing cuterly and ask for it back or did the RA/Office staff know we had been "borrowing" it and decided to take action

Dermo, 1st day: Right lads, you can take whatever you want from the canteen, as long as you bring it back at the end

Or words to that effect

but nothing was as entertaining as dave's misshap in stephen's green at the "right after ctyi reunion"
    ...right john? :D

*thinks* hmmm......did this involve a belt?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It involved several belts, you, me,Holly, Ali, and only three pairs of active pants between the four of us. That reminds me, you must be punished Bowler!

It involved several belts, you, me,Holly, Ali, and only three pairs of active pants between the four of us. That reminds me, you must be punished Bowler!

"active pants" ?????
    You coulda said "Only three of us were wearing pants"
    And why punish me, you know it was all Holly's doing.............well, maybe a little bit of my doing............ok, the whole thing was my doing, but lets blame Holly anyway she tied you up in the first place.......though that may have been my idea........either way it was clearly Ali's fault

the whole writing on me WAS VERY ODD mainly because it was the 2nd

Whoa, seriously? i thought that was in the middle somewhere, though my estimations of time aren't to be trusted at the best of times let alone at CTYI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

yeah the whole "holly is a drawing pad" was farily early in because it was right before the shower attacked...remember i got "the new res. rocks" written across my upper back durring "t.n.t.n.h"?
    no it was my idea to tie him up or at least lead him around. you brought up the notion of using mulit. belts to further restrict dave's range of motion... hopping around with a derby hat on soo entertaining...
    ohoh i know how to punish john... ducktape him to a tree in the green useing a whole roll of tape and then wandering off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That reminds me of an odd thing from 01. I was walking down a corridoor, when some guys (cathal, jack and diarmuid i think...) grabbed me and strarted tieing my up with duct-tape. Then, when I couldn't move, someone pointed out that fergal, willie, and colm were all just around the corner. So I got dragged into someones room and untied XD

Ah, good times

Advertisement