Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messing about with boat's

Options
  • 22-09-1999 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Well I was walking around by the paupa docks when I stumbled across an unlocked dragon ship.Since the owner was not around,I took it for a little spin.I made it up as far as a little island full of silver serpents,when it seemed wise to leave in a hurry,due to the fact that the silver serpents got a bit upset at being woken up.I recalled out and left the boat as a gift to the fabled serpents.Bar acting the muppet with someone else's boat what can be done with it.I tried to dock it but since I had no key,the habour master would not do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You can loot the hold. You did loot the hold? smile.gif

You could also sell it to an unsuspecting newbie for 100gp. Shame you can't watch thier shock when the boat disappears when the owner calls it back using a GM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Hobbes you on how ?
    Icq me 12906613

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

There was **** all in the hold bar 100's of blank maps.Hobbes accept my icq request plz.

Sorry guys, I haven't used my PC in over a week, it's been quite hectic. Apart from a bit of web surfing and actual work I've been doing **** all on the machine.

Speaking of Boats. I found one on the river to the house, I drove it back to the house. But someone will proberly steal it (loads of thieves around). smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement