Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyeliner Boy Not To Be Trusted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I really do have to say .....

This is all very very very funny.
    I feel an honorary super legend status should be bestowed on the boy. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Amz wrote:
    I think you need to get out more velma.

Velma's posts = 16

Amz's posts = 4016

Velma is most certainly getting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

It's hardly surprising that you'd defend the diminutive post count. Always a valiant campaigner for the "size doesn't matter" team.
    That's very disappointing Ian.
    I'd imagine you're inured to hearing that at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Looking to go to any concerts Velma or RaggaMuffin?
    I know a guy who can get tickets for almost any gig you just happen to be looking for...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

this thread is hilarious. it's bitchy, it's mean, it's eyeliner boy!

I wouldnt be suprised if he turned out to be the thread started under a pseudonym.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Amz wrote:
    How many of them are legal?
    I realise what he did wasn't kosher but to be honest you don't want to be the one stung in the end.
    Nah nothing too bad just the standard creating an ad on a singles/dating site and using his number or something similar.

Pardon my ignorance but why is this topic so funny to some people? I mean is the idea of people being ripped off that humorous or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You're obviously not privy to their "special" sense of humour.

This thread should really have been locked like the ones on F/S Tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

bandit wrote:
    While we are on the subject IANLOVESKATHLEEN sold me soke coke and pills it turned out to be sugar and tic tacs so be careful..........
    Thankfully I'm diabetic so I got just as good as buzz

Its ianluvskathleen geebag (i'm not ian....or kathleen but i do lurve your aul ones hole). thats what you get for being a blind, tastebudless clown shoe. you missed the carting yesterday. quality sh!t.

the bastard son of a million maniacs

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Eyeliner Boy used to be a good mate of mine. Then he did the exact same thing to me as he's doing all over Dublin now. He only ripped me off for €20 but the fact is that he was my mate so I didn't think he'd do anything that dodgy.

His real name is ssssssssssssss. His mobile number is xxxxxxxxx and the last landline number I had for him was xxxxxxxx. He lives somewhere off Dorset Street but I'm not 100% sure where.

Take it away boys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

And btw, I realise that that will probably get me banned, but the fact remains that he ripped people on these boards off, and used these boards to do it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Richie wrote:
    Eyeliner Boy used to be a good mate of mine. Then he did the exact same thing to me as he's doing all over Dublin now. He only ripped me off for €20 but the fact is that he was my mate so I didn't think he'd do anything that dodgy.

His real name is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. His mobile number is sssssssssss and the last landline number I had for him was ssssssssssss. He lives somewhere off Dorset Street but I'm not 100% sure where.

Take it away boys!!

He also has a kid that finishes school at 2.30 everyday goes to spar on the way home before crossing through the park for a shortcut........dont ask me how I know this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Thread now locked. Let it run as a cautionary tale to anybody to take care when buying stuff from usernames, always a risk. LW and others, really sorry for your troubles. Hate to see people getting ripped off like that.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement