Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is everyone doing on Siege?

Options
  • 07-10-1999 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Well I have an evil thief, so I'm always red outside town.

I don't have any evil points left so heros get nothing for killing me. smile.gif Anyone else who keeps killing me turns into a hero. So I'm not a great target for people.

If I steal I stay red. Evils tend to scare people as well.

Oh yea and I have around 16K there. Gave Ulrin 3K (which if your not going to use I would like back smile.gif)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I havent really bothered with SP as the connection Im getting is pretty crap most times.I had looted about 3 ppl and had nearly 3k and tons of stuff,but next time I logged on,nowt,zero,nada-time warp,so sod that sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Europa is fine and dandy but I want to get my character built up on Siege.

How much cash and stats have people got on Siege?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Siege, lets see. Not a penny. Havent really bothered with it that much, since I dont intend to use the thief skills to steal, rather think I'll just aim for murders, and house looting

Advertisement