Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your guild

• 05-10-1999 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

How exactly would I go about joining your Guild?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mira de Vorsha

Being a thief would help.

If it's just for training purposes I normally help out newbie thieves at Moonglow.

Dunno though you'll have to ask Kaylin. He'll proberly ask you to dress up and say some silly words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its easy to get in, just get someone to nominate you, and I'll add you to the stone at a later point. So keep an eye out for me, I'm not in the thief's guild at the moment since I'm working on my MC skill's.

Also anyone know any good poisoners ?
    I've a small project I wish to see through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Try delucia for a posioner.When u in UO lads as I wanna meet up for training.

I'd prefer to get one that doesnt hang out in Delucia, it could prove very bad for my health.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

LOL smile.gif

Actually shouldn't be a problem. There was a guy who did large orders (did the wedding food for us that time). But I can't remember his name.

If your plan works, I recommend that someone sits keeping the doors closed in case the person needs to escape to cure themselves. Also have someone at the healers to see when he turns up.

• Advertisement

Yep, I was thinking of doing that.

I've also found another excellent source of possible revenue for us, but I'll tell you about when your online.

I'm also making a poisoner tonight, and I'll try and train her up over the next few days, I'd say it should be easy since its a pretty much unused skill.

I tend to aquire erm, a lot of regents (people just drop them everywhere). If you want I'll hang onto for your training. 1gp each hows that sound? smile.gif

That should do fine.

Naa, you can have them free. the price is normally the "Won't steal them back for 1 day" guarentee. As your a guild memeber that doesn't count smile.gif

You going to be on tonight

• Advertisement

Dunno, might be, but remember my tonight is morning for you.

Better to leave it till the weekend or after. I've sold most of the regents before logging off last time. A couple of hours in moonglow and I'll have more for you.

Any regents in particular I should be getting for you?

nightshade is the man to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Will you be online tonight Rev?
    If so icq me.

I will indeed be on tonight.

Advertisement