Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Mod Eva!!! Init!

Options
  • 27-08-2004 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Here's a link to a Max Power affiliated message forum where a really funny guy decided to take the p1ss out of some Mod Happy Geezers, Init!

Verry Funny.

B.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Brilliant! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Brilliant thread! :D

Sad thing is that these monstrosities exist, wonder would it pass the NCT. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,388 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What are you all laughing about?

Methinks he is a genuine modder and his motor is kewl :D

Can't beat a corsa, eh Mike?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hehe, good one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

These people are passionate about their cars

SimonP
    MIGWeb User

Drives: Astra Convertible V6

thats an average of 17 and a half posts a day for the four years. does he ever get off the site

• Advertisement

unkel wrote:

Can't beat a corsa, eh Mike?

Sure can't, I've had three and swear at - erm, by them! :D

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    I've had three
    :eek:

Say no more or you'll be unmodded from this forum - pardon the pun :cool:

Sorry, changed my mind. Please do tell. Why for jaysis sake did you have 3 corsa's? You're not exactly 17 and even if you were restricted to 1.0 liter cars, most others are better :confused:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I've a Corsa too, and I'm well past 17! :(

unkel wrote:
    :eek:

Say no more or you'll be unmodded from this forum - pardon the pun :cool:

Sorry, changed my mind. Please do tell. Why for jaysis sake did you have 3 corsa's? You're not exactly 17 and even if you were restricted to 1.0 liter cars, most others are better :confused:

The first was a 1984 2 dr saloon it cost me £500 and was just something to keep me on the road at no cost, then I bought a 1989 3dr for £1000 when I scapped the first, then when that one was due its NCT I scapped that one and bought a 1996 1.2 3dr. Then last year I saw a 1992 Saab 9000 for silly money which I never bought but it did get me thinking about big barges...the rest is history.

So why Corsa? I started with one, got to know it well mechaically so it made sense to buy another and another...

Mike.

So you spent less than €5k in total for buying all the cars you've ever owned - fair play Mike, that truly is good value motoring for money :)

• Advertisement

Ah no I'm not that clever! My first car (Citroen BX) was crashed into but I got the full book value, I spent half the money on an Isuzu Aska diesel saloon which apart from the great snickety-snick gear change was a bit of a dog, sold that for nearly as much a I paid for it and bought that 84 Corsa. Yes I get though cars! :D

Mike.

Advertisement