Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer

Options
  • 27-08-2004 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I just completed a three year diploma in DKIT and got a 47% , 3% shy of the 50% to enter the degree year does anyonew know what options I have for transfering to another college either public or private to finish my degree.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There is usually an option to do some kind of "bridging studies" to get into 4th year. Some places will allow you to go away and work in a relevant field for a year too and let you in after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

The briging studies are mandetory if you get the 50% to qualify there just 2 weeks to get you up to speed.The year out to work in the industry thing seems to have been abandoned a few years ago.

Advertisement