Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value?

Options
  • 27-08-2004 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭

If anyone could tell me how much these are worth it would be great. Found them in a skip and they are in perfect condition, soud is really good from them, do not know whether they are worth selling or keeping. Thanks
    Brand: Pioneer, Modell: CS-646, Frequency Range: 40-20k (Hz), Impendance: 8 Ohm, Max INput 80W, Music Power (DIN) 120W.
    These specs are listed on the speaker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

No wonder they were in a skip !! those things are around since the mid 80's. The came as part of a Pioneer stack system which was supplied complete with cabinet as was the fashion including smoked glass door and magnetic latch (wipes tear of nostalgia from eye!!)

The whole system back then would have set you back around 400 punts - a pretty penny back then I can tell you.

If you like the sound of them why not keep them as a spare/extension set. They wouldn't be worth much in todays world of mylar and carbon fibre and bi-wiring etc.

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Just went back to the skip, the whole system is there, there is no cabinet and the record player is a bit broken and has no stylus, otherwise it looks fine! Amp, Tuner, Tape and Record player, I'm just setting her up now.

Advertisement