Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-second-round cheering up

Options
  • 27-08-2004 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Dunno about everybody else, but the waiting for round 2 is driving me nuts. So what did you get offered that you don't want, and that somebody else does? I've got a physio place in TCD up for grabs.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I got DCU Fiontar, want NUIG Arts.

Only five points short, so yo never know.

Otherwise I have to make serious plans for moving out in Dublin.

IT was driving me mad...but I can only care so much, and a lot of energy has gone into this year....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

I got undinominated Science UCG, but I'm holding out for UCD Nursing on the 2nd round.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

Business Secondary School Teaching Degree and Business Diploma. I got my first choice but i havent accepted it as i dont want it now. Does anyone know if the vacant list will be added to? Theres only a couple I'm interested in but nothing I'd love.......

Advertisement