Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gravity isnt a problem...check this...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 evilbubbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

How is the first lunatic, i mean fly guy ;) , avoiding broken legs when he lands on the pavement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

evilbubbs wrote:

thats the* guy that did the bbc ads.. he jumped from place to place before landing in the seat to watch tv. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

first one is class, the car jump very cool. There was a martial arts vid similar to it before with this guy jumping straight up onto a ledge. Can barely remember it now. Maybe the same guys.

[edit] joe diego????? [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

They did a show on C4 ages ago about that streetclimbing stuff. I makes me so jealous that im such a bum.

Those links should be a standard issue with all Broadband packages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

His life insurance premium must be sky high....

I'll get my coat...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

That was so f*cking cool. Makes you sick to think that we are sittin on our arses and not out doing cool sh*t like that. shud start a club..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 evilbubbs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Very cool looking stuff :D !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭scoby

Parkour.com
    urbanfreeflow parkour -- a UK group with a really active forum.

David Belle is the guy in the BBC ad who runs over the rooftops to get home to watch TV and he's one of the inventors of le parkour.
    One of his childhood friends and also credited with creating the art/sport is sebastien foucan and he's a member of the trio that starred in Jump London where they ran atop landmarks in the city.

Jump London is out on DVD but I don't know if it's in the shops yet...

If you're interested in doing any of this check out Parkour Ireland The site's a work in progress but any info, meetups etc for Parkour in Ireland will be posted there.
    Start small and work your way up
    ;)

Joe eigo is into tricking and is absolutely amazing! It's not parkour but if you can get his vids at multilevelmoves they're well worth it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement