Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgeball

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

MrNuked wrote:
    Girls kissing is one of those things that's cool on screen, but weird in real life. It feels like seeing your gf kiss another fella (I would imagine - never seen a gf kiss another fella) but you don't feel right about being aggressive or territorial towards a girl, so you just feel disempowered and confused.

To be fair watching any pair kissing is a bit off-putting, I mean it's strange (although satisfying) watching girls kiss, but watching your same-sex mate getting off with a girl/boy would be similarely disturbing.

Also, girls kiss each other all the time, I think they do it because for some reason none of them are homophobic like the majority of men. They probably also do it in order to tease/frustrate fellas.... just a thought :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

jono087 wrote:
    They probably also do it in order to tease/frustrate fellas.... just a thought :rolleyes:

Yeah! Like in American Pie 2! Man that was funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

pinkpimp wrote:
    But this actually tops (maybe) Waynes World. Maybe. Its better than Austin Powers 3 anyway.

what!! Waynes World rules!! it must be good then. maybe i'll go and have a word with the person who said that to me, on behalf of all you lot. maybe i'll actually go see it.
    anyway, waynes world is just great. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Yeah! Like in American Pie 2! Man that was funny!
    That was absolutly priceless!

Dodgeball was halarious. But it is one of those movies that after a year nobody will remmember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

colm how dare you say wayne's world is better than Dodgeball is good but does it have blatant advertising platonic male love a Scooby Doo ending and the word "Schwing". The answer of course being NO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Refresh my memory, Exactly where did the word ''Schwing'' come in?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

At every single point where a good-looking woman was mentioned or seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

colm how dare you say wayne's world is better than Dodgeball is good but does it have blatant advertising platonic male love a Scooby Doo ending and the word "Schwing". The answer of course being NO!

matthew youre not making any sense, again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

since when do ctyiers undermine the brilliant classic known to the world as wayne's world?!

"She's a babe."
    "She's magically babe-licious."
    "She tested very high on the strokibility scale"

"If she were a president, she'd be baberaham lincoln"

"If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped"

"She will be mine. oh yes. she will be mine."

etcetc. join in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

"extreme closeup, WHOAAAAA, WHOAAAAA"
    "excellent"
    *Wayne starts to play stairway to heaven in guitar store, and store owner yells* "HEY!!!, Read the Sign!" *NO STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN*

there are many more classic lines, but I haven't seen the movie in a while and have forgotten some.

• Advertisement

i made perfect sense i just forgot to use punctuation begladiusedspaces (sic). So there "Guy" Snorklechops are great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

just saw dodgeball. theres something very satisfying about seeing somebody get beaten with a barrage of balls... thumbs up :) except the bit after the credits which was VILE

the bit after the credits is one of the best ones there is. Ben Stiller and Milkshake what a combo. also the pointless guest stars are hilarious Chuck Norris David Hasshoff and william Shatner. it was funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

the david hasselhof bit was very funny :)

the first cover of OSQ is hilarious "Midget Tossing" Dave Pierce Aine take note you've been recognised

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I was really proud when I saw that! I felt really justified. It was bizarre.

you should be it should be imortalised. Mwhahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i made perfect sense i just forgot to use punctuation begladiusedspaces (sic). So there "Guy" Snorklechops are great
    hey, i never said Snorklechops were anything but great.
    wait a minute , you're jealous and trying to ruin my relationship with Snorklechops,you b*****d.

if dodgeball had had the world snorkle chops in it it would have been brilliant. jump

Advertisement