Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp3+camera phones

Options
  • 27-08-2004 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

how many phones are there with both an mp3 player and camera

the only one i know of is nokia 7600
    can anybody else list a few? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭digiman

Nokia 6230
    Nokia 6600 (if you download software)
    Sharp GX30
    SE K700

There are a few others as well, cant think of them right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Ok lets start!
    Nokia:
    6230.6260(6260 is a new model which is a clamsheel type)
    Motorola a835(theres a few other models which i dont have the name of)
    Sharp gx30
    Sony ericsson
    p900,p800,k700i?

Theres loads more too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

integrating those features the best ones would offer stereo and memory expansion... e.g. Nokia 6230, Sony Ericsson P800/P900, Sharp GX-30, some Series 60 phones like Siemens SX1/Sendo X and some Microsoft Smartphones... with many more examples on the way...

others like current Nokia Series 60 would offer mono playback but do offer memory expansion, other like Sony Ericsson K700 would offer stereo playback but no memory expansion...

or accessories like the Ericsson clip on MP3 player or the Sony Ericsson MP3 (and ATRAC3) Bluetooth headset can offer a solution to some who have a compatible camera phone and want to 'add' MP3 into the mix...

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 smeg_for_brains

The Sony Ericsson P900 has camera, video and MP3. You can also use mp3s as ringtones, message alerts, alarms etc. You can also get .wavs from the net and use them for tones/alerts. You can even record your own messages on the phone and use them.

You can associate pictures with your phone contacts, so for example, if a person rings, their photo shows up on the phone.

There is no equaliser with the MP3 player and I have yet to find an MP3 player program which offers this for this phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Akula

o2 x3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Xda2

Advertisement