Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving on from the Sornyericsson P900

Options
  • 28-08-2004 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I was just looking at Soundwave's P900 in the for sale section, he said he has it 7 months, I had a quick look on mobile-review but didn't see anything. Is there anything due to replace it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

the P910 - have to scroll down the bottom on the English reviews page to get to the Sony Ericsson ones, here is the P910 (p)review

but bear in mind the usual high SIM-Free entry price and limited availability with the introduction of a new item... the P910 would certainly be a good candidate upgrading from say the P800 but not so much the P900 unless you really needed that extra memory or would use the mini-keypad (or had to have the latest model :))...

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Coincidentally enough I had forgotten about the 910, I was hoping to see something a bit more exciting, maybe they have something big in the pipeline.

Advertisement