Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top of page menu

Options
  • 28-08-2004 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

Are the expanding menus that were on top of each page gone now/broken?

Its been like this for me for 2 days maybe and i was wondering if they're actually broken or removed or what..

I'm using firefox and windows xp :)

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Working fine on my Firefox and Mac OSX, you should ditch the XP and get yourself a Mac.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I had a similar problem about a year ago. If you empty your temporary internet folder it might solve the problem.

[Edit: Actually, I was using IE at the time that problem came about, I dunno where/if firefox keeps pages.

I couldn't figure out what was going on for about a week until I debugged the page in Dreamweaver and found a little error in the page code that caused the menus to feck up.
    No idea how it got there, but once I'd gotten rid of boards from my temp folder it just redownloaded everything and worked.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Gordon wrote:
    Working fine on my Firefox and Mac OSX, you should ditch the XP and get yourself a Mac.

I noticed that on Safari on Mac OSX, the menus wouldnt stay down when you scrolled over them, so if I went to music, I'd get as far as Dance and it would dissapear as if I had moved the pointer away from it. For some reason it never happened to the subbed menu, though...

flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

well, its working again now.. i didnt try and change anything at all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Yes,thats the magic of posting about it on here :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement