Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Five Finger Fillet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I'm not clicking that o_O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

lol, charming. 55 safe stabs, I'm among the best it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

This morning when I found it, I was lucky to get 3. However I got 44 this time. I to am among the best :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

I hate the breathing in the backround - sounds weird....
    and im not very good at the game 24's the best i got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ok, I caved ;)
    Funny game... I find taking out the middle three fingers then just working away within the wider arc gives you plenty of time.
    Got 267 safe stabs just there by holding the space bar... I've got a pretty high repeat-rate on this keyboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Advertisement