Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They are getting smarter.

Options
  • 29-10-1999 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Wandered around the bank looking for thieves, not one turned up.

Just out of boredom I started randomly ID'ing people, suddenly a mage (who looked like one with dyed hair) ID's as a thief, I whack him give chase he legs it.

10 minutes later some guy on a horse with an Orc suit turns up, ID him and start whacking him. Finally kill him. He is all "You do this to me everytime I'm here!" smile.gif

So he's annoyed and his friend wants me go to outside town so he can kill me.

So the two start hassling me a little then he steals from me, Whack whack smile.gif give chase, meanwhile some of the Unseen shadows guild see him and start looting and blocking him. I kill him.

His friend goes "He stole from me! whack him one", scan him and he's ok so I tell him to get a life. He steals from me again, only he has a Kryss this time. I have a GM hally which more or less kills in 3 hits biggrin.gif So he goes legging it and I can't keep up as he's on a horse.

I go and buy a horse, start trying to track him. Notice he's in the artist guild house at the back of the bank. His friend is in there but not him, tracking says otherwise. A few detect hidden later I find him and start whacking. This time he's ready for me, he has a magic kryss and greater heals. I have a GM Hally and 25 bandages.

He gets me down to 15 at one point and I get my health back up, I then get him down to almost red and he heals, I know I cant last long, only 3 bandages left. sad.gif He's blocking the door so I can't get out.

I double click myself by accident and drop off the horse, suddenly I get an idea... "all kill" with the horse and me he's no match so he legs it. I go to the bank stock up on bandages and a GM Katana. The guy standing beside me looks suspect, so ID him. *WHACK* one dead thief.

the guy comes back and I finally rip him a new *******.

a few minutes later he comes back again!! I was almost about to rip him another when the server down message comes up, he legs it to the inn and I get disconnected before I can kill him sad.gif

Cool fight though, starting to stand my ground smile.gif

Oh yea, my forensics is now 99.5 biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 29-10-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ivy can now supply you with a steady stream of greater heals, greater agility(+20 dex), and greater strengths(+20 strength) a few sips on these should make you a pretty nasty foe for the length of time it takes to fight.

I've tons of heal's as well, and some greater posions as well.

Al you have to do is keep returning your bottles people.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Heh, heh I just got reported for impersonating a guard again!

A Smurf shows up and says nothings wrong with it if I want to play a guard, and prehaps they should run faster. smile.gif

Btw, Venom can you put the Cop Guild at war with BUS so help each other out (but no stealing from me smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 29-10-99).]

Advertisement