Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUS war

Options
  • 31-10-1999 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I've tried to declare war on the the son of draak, but they're not coming up on the menu, not sure if one of you has to be online to do it or not. either way next time your on we can recal to the stone and do it there.

btw Tas, i've borrowed a box to train locking picking on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I think we should call off the war.I can loot and kill uz,but nor heal and rez uz.It seems to be more problems than its worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

He declared war on us, might be a good time to test to see what else happens, but if the heal res thing is true then it's not a good idea. :/

Btw, Colomba may be offline while I'm hunting for this scum [ARM] guild. I WILL HAVE RETRIBUTION!! smile.gif

Btw, if we are hunting in pairs again, here's a good trick not to get looted if you think both are going to die.

Put everything into one pouch and drop it on the floor and hold it in your mouse. It should drop to the floor the second you raise then you appear as a ghost and stand in front of it.

I was able to hold at least one pouch that way.

Myself and Rev found out what changed in the map.

The Skara Brae and Britain counselor guild halls were all done up spooky. The skara one had a black tree in flames outside. Really cool looking.

Venom your going to kick youself smile.gif

After you killed me, I walked to Buccs (nearst healers). I then went searching for ARM in the general area. I had gone through nearly every house from the crossroads to Cove.

When I got cove I walked into a house which the person had left thier door unlocked. They had the typical tables blocking the way.

It was pure fluke but I accidently picked up one of the tables.... which turned out not to be locked down smile.gif in fact nothing was! except the secure container.

So I got tons of stuff, walked to buccs banked as much as I could threw the rest, then got another guy to help me. four trips later he has nothing but a forge and a book left smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Ah crap.Did you get anything nice?

Not really, Got the good stuff on the first pass, but my bank box is totally full so I had to throw a lot away.

Nearly filled a spell book, and have spells left. Someone else got the bag of potions.

Oh yea I got a lot of black cloth. Shame he didn't have the Black dye tub there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement