Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Xbox Live Clan

Options
  • 28-08-2004 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys/gals, DCB Clan is currently recruiting new members. To qualify for membership you must be aged 16+ and have Xbox live. Firstly you must register over at our forum at:

www.dcbclan.com

Then when a current clan member recommends you for membership then you will be given the full clan member rank. DCB currently participates in-

-Rainbow Six 3/Black Arrow
    -Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
    -Crimson Skies
    -Project Gothem Racing 2
    -Counter Strike
    -XIII

This list is going to expand with the releases of Live games such as Halo 2 and Star Wars: Battlefront.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved over to Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

How would you get someone to recommend you if you dont actually know anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DCB_Darkman

You just play with one of them, thats all. Point of a clan is that you get to know the members.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

How active are you in Crimsom Skies, and do you have a minimum star level to join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DCB_Darkman

We have a crimson skies team setup and participate in matches with other teams in it as well.
    Add me to your friends list: dcb darkman

If you play with me then you can get in pretty quick. For some people they have to wait a month before getting membership but usually you can get in straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

I pwn clans mouahaaha.

Advertisement