Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 website issues

Options
  • 28-08-2004 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

im trying to register a friend for o2 €70 credit on speakeasy, should take 5 mins i tell myself in my head.

but no, in typical o2 website fashion it just comes up with 'register with 02.ie' when i enter the number. then i click on register and the same thing comes up.

i tried mozilla and ie6 but still get the same response. help anyone?!

oh yeah and another thing, when i go to login it says my browser doesnt support i-frames, what browser does?! ive tried 4 or 5!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

have you any personal firewall software running? i can't login etc. with the O2 site while Norton Personal Firewall is running...

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

it most nights this week.

That site is shoddily run to say the least. O2.ie support have NEVER once even acknowledged any mail I've sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

have you any personal firewall software running? i can't login etc. with the O2 site while Norton Personal Firewall is running...

BrianG

disabled mcafee still to no avail.

im shocked other people dont have problems with it registering, everything SEEMS to be ok with my computer and browser.

Advertisement