Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTT World of Warcraft Beta for SWG Jedi

Options
  • 28-08-2004 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

anyone got one?...if so either send me a private message or IM me on aol/aim my screenname is DrPhilDDR. Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

DrPhil wrote:
    anyone got one?...if so either send me a private message or IM me on aol/aim my screenname is DrPhilDDR. Thank You

ROFLOL.

Yes a trade of an account that will fetch 500 to 1000 notes on ebay for a beta test account is well worth it!

NOT!

All someone has to do if they are that determined to play a beta game is spend €7.99 and join file planet where they will get into the WOW beta for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

swg jedi is worth that much? lol i should sell my account then, its not like i'm ever gonna play it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Batbat

its not availible to Europeans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Memnoch wrote:
    swg jedi is worth that much? lol i should sell my account then, its not like i'm ever gonna play it again

It's mine! All mine wahahahaaa! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Dr_Teeth wrote:
    It's mine! All mine wahahahaaa! :D
    bah u don't need the money, Mr. I i R self employed business man playing games 24/7. Whereas I r poor student with measly allowance and fat stomach to support :P

• Advertisement

Hah! You're a kept man and you know it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

thought you had stopped playing swg teeth :P

i pm'ed memnoch about that aforementioned jedi account before aswell :D

damn thought you had both stopped playing aswell, was going to see if it could be donated to another boardsie, i.e me :D

I'm not making a decision on my accounts until after JTL comes out, I'm still looking forward to that. :)

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Have you seen the cockpit screenshots from the YT? Amazing.

I've recently upgraded gfx cards from a gf2 to a 9800xt 256, and now that i've turned everything up i've found a completely new love for the game just from wandering around looking at everything in close detail.

Now traveling through the deserts of tat on a swoop (rather than an AV so I can see around me in first person) shows up the contours in the sand rather than a constant sea of orange.

I've also just gone out and gotten myself a copy of X-wing collection to get a go at X-wing v Tie Fighter to see what JTLs going to be like for the twitch gameplay. Apparently that's meant to be the closest example to it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

must admit i am really looking forward to jtl aswell, from the screenies it looks to be ace

and with my x800 pro i would agree iceman, i have all the details set to max in swg and it looks very very sweet :)

even though i still have to turn them down at times in coro due to the sheer lag

• Advertisement
Advertisement