Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on DBS

Options
  • 28-08-2004 10:15pm

I got offered film in DBs and I dont know anything about it. Does anyone go there or have any info on it? Is it a private college?
    I checked their web site and it does'nt seem to have much info on stuff like that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

As far as I know DBS is a private college. I have had a look around their site and can't find any info on the fee structure but if it is like other college's expect to pay ~€3k - €4k per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Fees for Full –Time Undergraduate Programmes for the Academic Year 2004/2005
    (EU Residents)

HETAC Programmes
    Degrees
    BA Business Studies (DB512) €4,100
    BA Accounting & Finance (DB521) €4,100
    BA Marketing (DB531) €4,100
    BA Business Studies (Financial Services) (DB516) €4,100
    BA Business Studies (HRM) (DB515) €4,100
    BA Business Studies (Law) (DB514) €4,100
    BA Anthropology (DB551) €4,100
    BA (Psychology) (DB562) €4,100
    BA (General) (DB561) €4,100
    BA (Film Studies) (DB553) €4,100
    BA (Media Studies) (DB564) €4,100
    BA (Literature & Drama) (DB552) €4,100

Certificates
    Nat. Cert. In Business Studies (DB513) €3,650
    Nat. Cert. In Business Studies (Accounting) (DB522) €3,650
    Nat. Cert. In Business Studies (Information Technology) (DB542) €3,650
    Nat. Cert. In Business Studies (Marketing) (DB533) €3,650
    Certificate in Cultural Studies (DB563)* €3,650

• All fees are quoted in euro for the academic year 2004/2005
    • Please note that there is an additional registration fee of €60 for all new students on HETAC programmes
    • All undergraduate programmes have been approved for tax relief purposes. Tax relief is granted to Irish resident taxpayers at the standard rate of income tax on tuition fees of up to €3175 paid in respect of Degree and National Certificate Courses only
    * Please note this programme is not eligible for tax relief

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

I'm a student currently doing Film in Dbs the points are, through the arts ba degree, around 250, the fee's are 4 and a half grand a year
    but the film lab is wicked, g4 Apple computers, top of the range final cut pro 4 editing software,camera's, dat recorders, and booms, and the theory is quite good too, the lecturers are actually your mates, and go to the pub with us after lectures

but sadly no campus, a ****ty canteen in south william street building, computer labs are in the Balfe Street Building and Aungier street is the business students building

If you want to find out about the societies go to
    www.geocities.com/dbsdramafilmsoc

miao

Advertisement