Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster(cavan?) reunion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

i know gowna seems like such a fantastical place, one could be forgiven for THINKING it doesn't exist, but ya, we do. and we're so punk rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

theres no way I'm going to gowna.
    seriously, I'd rather not. Tis too small for a reunion.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

wow, an ulster reunion!! yay! ulster!!
    but the only place i could get to is monaghan because thats the only place the bus route goes to. or i could get to newry, just not cavan.
    what about a reunion in belfast?

Starbabe wrote:
    wow, an ulster reunion!! yay! ulster!!
    but the only place i could get to is monaghan because thats the only place the bus route goes to. or i could get to newry, just not cavan.
    what about a reunion in belfast?

well i could possibly get my mother to collect you in monaghan and drop you back there if you like........

To make things clear for all you people Cavaning...
    Its on the 19th
    try to be there in or around 1pm if possible
    we can meet at the bus station as thats where I assume some of you would be..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Well I'd be up for a Cavan reunion, 19th sounds ok, but for us Dubs, could people collect us from the station? Cos I've never been there before, at least that i can remember, so it might be a help...

Damn right I will. and whoever else is gonna be there from cavan, etc if they can. Hence in the details I said we could meet up at bus station.
    but I've just remembered, buses from Dublin to Cavan go on the half hour every hour, and you'd either be in Cavan at half twelve ir half one depending on the bus you get.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement