Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn of War Beta

Options
  • 28-08-2004 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I know that that warez/etc are banned on this forum, but i was wondering if anyone has a spare serial for the Dawn of War Beta. Its not strictly a commercial game, I'm going to be ripping anyone off and I dont want it to a be 600mb waste of my cap.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Can someone explain to me how these serial keys work. I have one but i dont know what to do with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    Can someone explain to me how these serial keys work. I have one but i dont know what to do with it?

You need it before you can install the beta (which you have to download first obviously :))

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Go to Fileplanet and sign up for beta, afaik they got a whap of new CD keys about a week ago, so should be loads more space's up for grabs, after you get it, the rest is rather self explanetory :)

uhmm where can i get the download (not the serial i have that. but i dont know where the download is?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

• Advertisement

cheers man. Fileplanet is bloody confusing cant find anything in there. *takes a deep breath and goes back in*

Advertisement