Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the deal when drunk girls...

• 29-08-2004 2:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

I've always wondered what's the deal when girlss get drunk, they insist on targeting someone and ripping all her clothes off and then taking their own clothes off and start running around naked?
    ...or was that in a movie I saw?

...just because I can ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

whats the deal with the echo-thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

sounds like my kinda movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

Zulu wrote:
    I've always wondered what's the deal when girlss get drunk, they insist on targeting someone and ripping all her clothes off and then taking their own clothes off and start running around naked?
    ...or was that in a movie I saw?

...just because I can ;)

twas just a dream zulu.. don't be frightened, go back to sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Is there a preview or a gala premiere, we can attend? Will the stars come suitably attired? :) Where can I get a ticket? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Flukey wrote:
    Is there a preview or a gala premiere, we can attend? Will the stars come suitably attired? :) Where can I get a ticket? :)
    Don't get pushy or we'll send you to the guys thread.

• Advertisement

I've been there. I was following Lainey! She seems to have an especially good knowledge of this subject. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

its not a dream!....wait till your married.....happened to me lastnight around 4am,heard clunk clunk coming upstairs,i knew what it was but afraid to open eyes...knew it was herself after nightout with mates...

me in bed thinking"ok ok act as if a bear is beside you and you have to play dead or else those bear shread you like paper"

Door opens bear at door breathing heavy from heavy water hole drinking session....loud bang! as shoe thrown in corner...."dont stir she can smell fear"......ok covers getting drawn back now this is a crucial point,if she pegs im awake im shreaded paper.....

Hand reaches around and wants to make a sexual act but i know from past experiences it can be messy because the older you get your not that flexible any more and can feel im being pulled by a force not to be reckoned....but i remember the Antidote....quick elbow in side and beast is alseep...YAY....

hehe.....Zzzzzzzzzz

You could probably patent that approach! :)

mad m wrote:
    its not a dream!....wait till your married.....happened to me lastnight around 4am,heard clunk clunk coming upstairs,i knew what it was but afraid to open eyes...knew it was herself after nightout with mates...

me in bed thinking"ok ok act as if a bear is beside you and you have to play dead or else those bear shread you like paper"

Door opens bear at door breathing heavy from heavy water hole drinking session....loud bang! as shoe thrown in corner...."dont stir she can smell fear"......ok covers getting drawn back now this is a crucial point,if she pegs im awake im shreaded paper.....

Hand reaches around and wants to make a sexual act but i know from past experiences it can be messy because the older you get your not that flexible any more and can feel im being pulled by a force not to be reckoned....but i remember the Antidote....quick elbow in side and beast is alseep...YAY....

hehe.....Zzzzzzzzzz

are you trying to tell me you didnt' take full advantage.. (oh my god, i sound like a man.. ) only joking, you could have tackled the bear like tristan in legend of the fall and then copped off with your sister in law.. i'd love to be his sister in law.. (ranting again) sorry

Oh dear, oh dear. The very mention of men's clothes and you seem to lose the run of yourself Lainey! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

mad_m, Lainey wants to be your sister in law.

Flukey wrote:
    Oh dear, oh dear. The very mention of men's clothes and you seem to lose the run of yourself Lainey! :)

will you stop.. people will get the wrong idea about me.. :)

and i think i said tristans sister in law.. (BRAD PITT)

Lainey wrote:
    are you trying to tell me you didnt' take full advantage.. (oh my god, i sound like a man.. ) only joking, you could have tackled the bear like tristan in legend of the fall and then copped off with your sister in law.. i'd love to be his sister in law.. (ranting again) sorry

Well not at 4am and its better the bear has full senses....would get questions next morning"hmmm wheres my knickers,we do anything?Did we do anything i was sweating buckets and made you Meow like a cat,gave myself 10 out of 10 and you cant remember"...hehe....

mad m wrote:
    Well not at 4am and its better the bear has full senses....would get questions next morning"hmmm wheres my knickers,we do anything?Did we do anything i was sweating buckets and made you Meow like a cat,gave myself 10 out of 10 and you cant remember"...hehe....

she believe anything you want as long as you get her two solpadeine and a bottle of lucozade.. maybe thats just me..

Lainey wrote:
    she believe anything you want as long as you get her two solpadeine and a bottle of lucozade.. maybe thats just me..

Did that,and your totally right Lainey!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Zulu, please stop with these bull**** mirror threads.... Its becoming a pain in the arse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lainey wrote:

So thats where I have been going wrong all these years !!!!

Advertisement