Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of dead wood

Options
  • 09-11-1999 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

I logged in as Jou,Nar and saw a Grimjack,a BMF member in Del.He was at half health before he knew what was happening smile.gifI wacked his and when his ghost was rezed,told him I was sent by Kaylin to frag his ass and the rest of his guild were next smile.gifWell he resigned from BMF on the spot and said how Kaleb would rip Jou,Nar apart and then some.His dad,Rakhir and aunt AZ showed up and told me I was in big trouble when Kaleb got me smile.gifEven the del crew dont loot my fighters corpse when i die at graveyard.Gold cant buy that kind of fame smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Should make for interesing time in Del smile.gif
    I've met this guy myself with hobbes, busy picking him, until hobbes though it would be fun to whack me a bit :/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yea that was hilarious. Grimjack was scrared ****less to attack Kaylin until I had killed him twice.

Kaylin got me later though at Brit bank, scared the hell out of me!! Took me a minute to realise it was Kaylin attack, at which point I was dead. Some people even cheered Kaylin. smile.gif Bastids, no respect for the law.

Advertisement