Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tried searching but no avail... have Eircom started charging for overuse?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

ok so rang eircom bb support then got *****d around to accounts and to make a long story short the dsl stats is the stats eircom has but they dont know how i was charged.... ?? But they said that we would have to pay them and they would refund us the differnece on the next billing date (we did that before and they didnt :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Ripwave wrote:
    Okay, you don't think they would blatently lie to sell a product. The rest of us believe that they would. In fact, eircom get regular slaps on the wrist for precisely this reason. There was a considerable amount of publicity for the recent case involving eircom taking customers from IFA Telecom.

I stand corrected.

That's proof enough for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Just a quick update, they didn't charge me. I was very confused for a few hours because the bill was €80.01 - the exact same as last month. Turns out my mam had changed the calls over to EsatBT so all Eircom are charging us for is line rental and Home Plus broadband.

Anyway, my bill was issued on 13/09/04 and I was not charged for going over the cap.

Advertisement