Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Vengence

Options
  • 09-11-1999 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

I was hunting dragons at the ice dungeon when I noticed a corpse.It was only a pile of bones so I helped my self to its goodies.No sooner had I grabed the loot when a ghost appeared.I rezed him and he thanked me then asked for his reggies back.I felt it in his better interest to keep them,just to keep him out of trouble.The ungreatful wretch called me everyname under the sun.He then went crazy when I informed him that I would not be accepting any wars with his guild and if he wanted to pk my ass I would be happy to turn him red smile.gifSo I left the ungreatful toad stuck in the ice dungeon.Ppl these days just dont know how to sat thank you anymore.

Advertisement