Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's everyone think about the reunion on the 28th?

Options
  • 29-08-2004 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

So, what did everyone think of the Stephen’s Green reunion???? Just me or was it madly short? I mean, by the time everyone met up, especially those travelling long distance, and then saying hey to everyone… Too short... But deadly none the less. :D

Although, I was quite freaked out by all the photographers. The dude beside me kept taking pictures of the Permanent TSB bank (????). He said it was his hobby or some jazz like that…

Oh wait! I think there was some Sportalians there. Did everyone see them? They kept glaring evilly at people getting free ice cream *yum*.

So, yeah. Long live CTYI and all that wonderful jazz!!!! I must away now to listen to Alice Cooper’s, ‘Poison’. It’s so deadly *melts in a big pile of 80’s rock music appreciation* :p

Rock music appreciation... Film appreciation… Dolphin appreciation… Anyone been talking to Brendan??

Me love you long time

~Frenchy ; )

Aka. Gráinne xxx ;);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

it wasnt short if you didnt leave until 8:30pm!

Yeahhhh reuniting rocks!
    as does free ice cream!
    I miss you all already, please go to the Ulster reunion, whenever we fix a date for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Woo, 'twas good.
    Especially pie. Damn that pie was good... squished and purple but good...
    And free ice cream, I'm surprised that stand didn't get mobbed, really.
    Those crazy religious fanatics were pretty freaky with the shouting and maybe singing. My memory is blurry from all the going "JESUS CHRIST IT'S RELIGIOUS PEOPLE! RUN IN TERR0R!". Ahh, good times.
    And the chocolate soup, damn that was good too... let's just say there was good food at the reunion.

Pickatures:
    High Five at the Chocolate Soup Place!
    Last week's reunion photos:
    Damn that was one big bag.
    Once again, to reiterate how damn MASSIVE that bag was.
    Reuniting! (who are these people!?)
    (Is it just me or are a couple of these banjaxd?)

Yeah.. that's all I had... I should have taken pictures of the Economical Table and the Chipmunk Boy last week but... what can ya do.

Turnout for the one yesterday was pretty bad in the sess1 department. I'm personally disgusted at everyone who didn't turn up, and sucks to be them because those who were there had a great time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

Steph, some of those picture are looking a wee bit odd...the first one and the last one to be precise!

Anyways, yeah, we sess1ers had a kickarse time. All...five of us!

I mean, we had a pie! Did anyone else have pie? I think not!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

it rained a bit and after that half the people had left.there was only about ten people left in st stephen's green when i left at half 6 but a few were wandering around Grafton Street
    The ice cream(Especially when somebody put a banger in the tub and made it explode) was great cept probably not for the elderly women wo got knocked over when CTYI people went on a rampage when they heard the word 'free'.but after about 4 tubs of ice cream it started to taste like puck and the Jesus people were pretty creepy rambling on about gravity.

also the session 2ers so slaughtered the small handful of session 1 ers in the debate of which was the best session (they just couldnt compete with the exploding shower)
    But all and all it was a pretty damn good reunion.

(i pity those fools who were too lazy to crawl out if their little holes to come)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

Shiney wrote:
    also the session 2ers so slaughtered the small handful of session 1 ers in the debate of which was the best session (they just couldnt sompete with the exploding shower)

That's because:
    a) There was a billion of you guys and five of us.
    b) I wasn't involved in said debate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

yeah whatever
    session 2 was so much better the sesson 1ers ended up surrendering :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh man, the religious dudes were so funny! Did anyone see the the muppet with her legs in the air?????? HaHa it was funny and did anyone else see the American guy on the pole juggling fire? He rocked! And I got to hug him! And everyone on Grafton street who looked at my hat (well Pierce's but I wass wearing it) and muttered 'Sligo' as I passed.....I DO NOT SUPPORT SLIGO. And then there was the guy who was pissed on the bus back to Westmeath chatting up a young Polish one. Class. Ah it was a fun reunion. I got loadsa pics too that I'll put up whenever I can be bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Any particular reason you started a new thread about the reunion instead of using the already existing one?

Just asking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

The reunion was quite good and you can hardly expect people to sit in stephens green for the whole day, or at least at the front of it. the way it works is everyone shows up, says hi to who they want to, meets their friends and then feck off to do whatever you want to do.I didn't leave til bout 8.30pm too last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Shiney wrote:
    yeah whatever
    session 2 was so much better the sesson 1ers ended up surrendering :cool:
    once again proving the immaturity of session two people this year. continue to dig your little hole of stupidity by all means, we barely notice any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Quiet Aonghus you non-there person. The banger was fun. I should tidy my room more often!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

snuffles wrote:
    Steph, some of those picture are looking a wee bit odd...the first one and the last one to be precise!
    I have no idea why that is... damn.. let's just blame Sam.
    Shiney wrote:
    also the session 2ers so slaughtered the small handful of session 1 ers in the debate of which was the best session
    I am personally disgusted and saddened by anyone who partook in any such debates. All the sess1ers I was with were too busy eating pie to do stupid things like that. You should be ashamed of yourselves people! *mutters something about supposed intelligence*
    Caoimhe wrote:
    once again proving the immaturity of session two people this year. continue to dig your little hole of stupidity by all means, we barely notice any more.
    Damn straight! I can't give you reputation again yet so I'll just applaud you here.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Raphael wrote:
    Any particular reason you started a new thread about the reunion instead of using the already existing one?

Just asking

*Yawns* I was bored and the other thread is getting kinda full...

Caoimhe wrote:

harsh.
    couldnt help but notice the hypocrisy there though.
    ah well, wont stoop to such levels by insulting people. tis just unfair.

anyways, the reunion kicked ass, dont all of you ruin it now by arguing over which was best. we all have our own opinions on it and they arent gonna change so why bother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Here lads chillax.Everyone is going to say their session is better, clearly it was just a bit of fun and only a joke to compare the two.I'm glad I wasn't in s1 if it was like the s1ers on here are.Take a joke lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Caoimhe wrote:
    yeah, i think we already established sess2 was better. oh and by the way its a hole of greatness, not stupidity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

GRRRR... shut up people and stay on topic,k?

Yes, reunion, must admit i got a bit bored and fceked off to the aul cinema (oozing antisociality), but had a good day, all taken into account (thanking you kindly cat!). Also that old guy rooting in the bins for the icecream that had been given out free earlier was quite sad (in the boo hoo-ish sense, not the "o my god you're so sad!" sense), and the guy with the big huge zoom lens on his camera was weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

wtf happened to my beating? pfft....children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Yeah,i remember that guy on the bus.That poor polish chick seemed terrified.
    oh,and me,dave(hot/spiky)and dave(franklin) got into a debate with the jesus people.ha,ha,one direct quote from one of the jesus guys is as follows
    "well,then science is wrong"
    or another one was :
    Jesus Freak-"satan put those thoughts into your minds"
    Me-"oh-yeah,satan's great" (in a Fr.Dougal-esque tone)

Rory whilst wearing a christian leaflet with two holes in it as a mask:"my one's missing some parts and i cant read it, i demand a new one"

hey guy...i posted my idiot quote on the quotes thread..remember yesterday, when you were at bus station...well anyway its in that thread....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

IT SUCKED!!!!!!.......
    because i wasn't there.......**mumbles under breath about the f*cking 10 hour plane ride and f*cking school**
    i want free ice cream... i want pie.... i want to question the religious zealots and screw over their beliefe system...
    DAMN YOU CONTINIOUS UNITED STATES AND ALANTIC OCEAN
    ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

crash_000 wrote:
    wtf happened to my beating? pfft....children.
    terribly sorry neil -
    oh wow wasnt it great when niall attacked neil and there was a wreestling match? hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Yeah Niall does have a habit of that. and the ass pinching was a tad sore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

ah well you got over it i bet

He heh, quote from freaky drunk guy on bus: 'So you do massages yeah? How much for an hour? Are there any "extras" with that?'

'Aw ****! I got off the bus to piss and pissed all over some Chinese guy' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I didn't argue with the Jesus freaks, though apparently I wish I did. And Neil, I pointed you and Kevin out to each other and neither of you did anything.

Niall threw soap at me while I was up on the ledge on the arch. 'Twas unnecessary, and sore!

Neil finally told Kevin what skull fcuking means. Well done Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Neil finally told Kevin what skull fcuking means. Well done Kev.

And wat is it so??? Id like to know....im curious!

Ask the mod

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

LLLLLLLIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Y dont u know ??? Kk ill just leave this msg and hope the mod comes and tells me wat a skull fcuking is???

Yea thats me shouting ur name...btw

Advertisement