Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's everyone think about the reunion on the 28th?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ok, <do unmentionables to the unmentionable>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

ok....thanks for clearing that up for me. Kewl i wish there was a bit of that at

the reunion with those guys and their friends discussing their affairs(ill put it).

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

Ha, soap is fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 S_Endevour

Aw, come on- there were hardly any ss1 people there- it was completely unfair...and I can accept that you all *think* session 2 was better. But why can't we all just get along? Why don't we laugh instead with all the losers who don't go to CTYI at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

S_Endevour wrote:
    Aw, come on- there were hardly any ss1 people there- it was completely unfair...and I can accept that you all *think* session 2 was better. But why can't we all just get along? Why don't we laugh instead with all the losers who don't go to CTYI at all?

True true Tara my dahling!!! You have once again pointed out the obvious. although I didn't mind the lack of sess 1 ppl. it didn't really affect moi at all. All though the unexpected showing up of some sess 2 ppl was pretty darn annoying. Grrrr.... U no de story T!

Yeah, I can't really imagine someone having the choice to go to CTYI and saying 'no'. Too freaky...

• Advertisement
Advertisement