Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB in Ballylinian co Laois

• 29-08-2004 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone know if BB is available in Ballylinan Co Laois?
    They are building some new houses there...but having BB would rate high on the list of reasons to move!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Eldarin

i would doubt there is decent broadband in ballylinan. However i'd say eircom have something they can offer you. Although i would ask them to put on a balaclava while there selling it to you seeing as they are a robbing shower of Bastards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

:D
    Eldarin wrote:
    i Although i would ask them to put on a balaclava while there selling it to you seeing as they are a robbing shower of Bastards
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

tylerdylan wrote:
    Hi
    Does anyone know if BB is available in Ballylinan Co Laois?
    They are building some new houses there...but having BB would rate high on the list of reasons to move!
    Thanks.

check a ballylinan land line number on the eircom web thingy.. bb is offered in athy so maybe its gone out there too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

if Ballylinan has its own exchange but had only 1500 or less persons in 2002 then it is not enabled and not supposed to be soon .

If near Athy it must be within 4.5km of the Athy exchange , cable length .

M

Advertisement