Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dammit I need someone on Europa now!!

Options
  • 10-11-1999 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I've found a house with TONS of stuff, and no one is that stupid for long (6000 regents that I can see).

I can't carry it, I need someone to mark, recall and gate ASAP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well I logged out the one character with 3000 regents, then logged in Mira.

Wandered around the Bank looking for thieves. Managed to get three, but one was a bit of newbie and thought we were going to kill him so he ran off. Someone from another shard on the thieves board logged in a mule to help.

We got there and got tons of Regents and Runes. I have I think 3 or 4 rune libraries. Too many for my bank. Any chance I can dump them in the house?

Also I had to give some of the regents away (others took some as well).

I got around 1200'ish regents left. Ivy want them? or should I give them to Kaleb?

Funny thing, due to the nature of the house, it might be worth checking in on it again.

Judging from some of the runes I'm guessing it's a PK'ers house.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Yup stick what ever you want in the house.Ill clear out a chest for you.I did something very stupid yesterday,I deleted Jou,Nar by mistake sad.gifSo I spent last night macro away in the house.Snoop and steal are nearly up where they were.I think you were right about ocllo been good for skill gain as the skills are shoting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

How the hell did you delete Jou'Nar?!! You have to had not used the character in over a week before it lets you delete it.

There is a problem currently that characters are disappearing and reappearing. Did you start your new character in the same slot? If you did your screwed.

Btw Mira doesn't have a key to the house, although I have a rune to pretty much everywhere now. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Sorry about not getting back, I've just changed jobs so things are a bit up in the air since the new company doesnt have internet access yet.

As for the reg's Ivy would be more than glad to take them off your hands, she's coming along nicely. I'm sticking to making cures and posions for now as I try to work up my posioning skill, but I'm mostly using Kaylin at the moment have to work off a certain MC before I can get back into the thieves guild smile.gif

Advertisement