Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ceist ????

Options
  • 29-08-2004 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

don't you know the way that when ur buying tickets and they all say over 18
    and such.are places actually serious??like could i get turned away from tbmc?? :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭chupacabras

some places do some dont, i've seen people turned away, but half the time i'm at gigs you can tell a good few are under 18. doesnt really answer your question, but if you can grow a beard it helps from past experiences

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

If your going to TBMC it can depend on the gig. Most of the time its run like a club / pub, the bouncer will stop you and ask for I.D. I've heard of certain gigs though that they stamp everyone over 18 that has I.D, if you don't have a stamp you don't get served at the bar.

You may be lucky and not get asked, but its a risk if you've paid alot for the ticket and don't get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Go up on your own and you'll always have a better chance than if you go up with other underage people.
    xm

Advertisement