Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The joys of a miner...

Options
  • 15-11-1999 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

What is the fascination with trying to whack miners?

Started up a treasure hunter character. Trying to raise mining to help in the skills, so I start raising like crazy, so I buy a packhorse to help carry the stuff (making ingots raises better). I just at the entrance to Delucia, some guy comes by and attacks the NPC shepard.

Then they go "Go on kill me!". You just don't get te same level of PK'ers anymore, no balls. So I laugh at him, then try to steal and he goes running. smile.gif

Some time later someone called "Murk Mc Mas" comes up. Looks like he's snooping the packhorse so I grab the ore, he then starts to whack the packhorse! *Grrr*

So I get back to the guard zone, but the pack horse doesn't. He's all "ha ha kill me!". What a f'ing lamer. So I do an allnames and see his guild title and look it up. William Wallace is his guild master (Sons of Scotland). So I say "Don't know how William let you into the guild you lamer".

He says "????" then hands me a magic shield, I refuse and say I want a pack horse. He wanders off.

Then some thieves are talking to me at the bank and they are asking me what character do I have and I say Colomba and that she's in BMF in Kaleb Daarks guild. They say "yea we know him", Murk comes over and says "I'm sorry!" and runs off and comes back with a packhorse and gives it to me. smile.gif

So I name the pack horse to "MurkMcMasTriesToPKNewbies" and fed it well. Murk was all "sorry" and "Can I be your friend?" over and over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

on a related note. The thieves I was talking to were going "if your planning on stealing in Delucia you had better be in our guild or you'll find yourself in trouble".

So I mention that BUS work the town, and they are "never heard of them" so I name the names, and they vaguely heard of Kaylin from Paupa smile.gif

I told them that the only reason I know the real names of the BUS is that they are the only thieves guild to have the balls to declare war on us. smile.gif They seemed impressed smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Proper order I say.

I've rejoinned the thieves guild, I was alarmed to find taht my stealth had drop .3, so its back to stealing for me for a while.

On a side note, I'm taking orders for duty free, since I'm off to Israel for a week tomorrow.
    Keep in mind you'll have to come out to howth to collect your gear, btw WWM when u going to collect your 400 ciggies ?

Advertisement