Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rares and newbies.

Options
  • 14-11-1999 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I was wandering around the bank, noticed someone called "DarkEye". Checked him, perma, *WHACK*

Checked his body had a Gold chain and horse shoes. Both expensive rares. Also a magic Hally.

So he resses and comes back, looking for his stuff. I tell him he can buy it back. He asks how much, so I say 5K for each rare and 8K for the hally. He's all WTF?! So I explain they are rares, and he goes nuts. Claims he was a new character just started off and started whining and crying for ages asking for it back, then begging then pleading then promising to give up stealing ever again... so I said no smile.gif

Oh yea, bumped into Mannfred again in Britain. Said "oh Hi Newbie PK'er, enjoying your 4 Murder counts?"... he's "WTF?! YOU SOB, you bastids ruined my character" smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

For a second there, I forgot this was about an RPG.
    (Horse shoes? - Like hoofs?)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Nope, they are three metal horse shoes. There is only a limited amount of these type of items in the game, hence the high price for them.

Sweet, like the way you rip-the-pi$s out of the newbies!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

None of them were newbies. First off DarkEye is actually a vet player. smile.gif (found out)

The others, were killing newbies by tricking them to go into thier house and then trapping and killing them. They killed me and got a pair of chain leggings and bandages (**** all really). Venom then proceeded to egg them on to attack him and he gave them murder counts by killing himself later on smile.gif One guy got 4 counts, 5 counts and your character turns red (meaning you can't enter any town and anyone can attack you). smile.gif

Huh?

BTW, I was looking on the UO website, and couldn't find any info on the subscription charges...
    What are they charging?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

It works out at 7 quid a month in Irish money.You do need a credit card tho.

Is it worth it?

(ok, stupid question, why else would you be playing/paying it?!)

Advertisement