Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets get another Reunion up in here!!

Options
  • 29-08-2004 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Right, so, schools starting soon, and ctyi people that live far away wont be free to reunite, so I propose a reunion near the start of the school year, cos I miss everyone so damn much. So how does the 11th of September at noon, Steo's Green (schweee) sound??
    That way, people can fenagle their way to it using the excuse that school has only just started, when the year gets on it'll be harder and harder to see people etc...

And if people arent able to make it from afar, people coming from anear would do...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Oh, ****, I just realised thats September 11th...
    Not intentional...
    Still...
    Shouldnt make a difference...

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

im up for it as long as some people i know are. but some go to private school so they have classes until three, some live in munster and others probably wont bother so im a 'maybe'

yes, but they're not in school til 3 on a Saturday.
    Talented youth....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'll so be there!!!!!!!

Yeah!! that makes 3 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

pinkpimp wrote:
    Oh, ****, I just realised thats September 11th...
    Not intentional...
    Still...
    Shouldnt make a difference...
    If anything bad happens anywhere in the world on that day, it's your fault

Well there is 'the plan'...
    MWAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Hopefully I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

you can count on me as long as nothing turns up. Go Team! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits! Misfits!

I can count up to eleven on you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Wha'? You mean ye aren't back til next week? :( I'm back tomorrow!!! Goddammit I hate this sixth year thing already...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Matthew likes the Misfits? I did not see that one coming...

How about a reunion shortly before/after Christmas? Or one at Easter? Since they're holidays anyway, I guess it would be the best time for people to be able to get to a reunion.

What about a Waterford reunion? There's a train from Dublin to Waterford, there's more'n a few CTYI-folk there, I live on aforementioned train line, it's pretty close to Cork... does anyone dis/agree?

Matthew likes trhe Misfits? I did not see that one coming...

How about a reunion just before/after Christmas. Or at Easter? Since they're holidays anyway it's probably the best time for people to be able to meet up.

What about a Waterford Reunion? There's a direct train line to Dublin, there's more'n a few CTYI-folk living around there, I'm on the train line, it's sorta close to Cork... anyone dis/agree?

Oops. The reason I posted twice is that the stupid library computer turned itself off, and I didn't know if it had posted. Excuse-moi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Easter reunions are bad, because I mightn't be there. Could be in New Zealand, w00t!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Undergod wrote:
    Matthew likes the Misfits? I did not see that one coming...

How about a reunion shortly before/after Christmas? Or one at Easter? Since they're holidays anyway, I guess it would be the best time for people to be able to get to a reunion.

What about a Waterford reunion? There's a train from Dublin to Waterford, there's more'n a few CTYI-folk there, I live on aforementioned train line, it's pretty close to Cork... does anyone dis/agree?

Yeah a waterford reunion sounds pretty good, Athy would be better but ill settle for Waterford

Easter and Christmas are well too far away to bear...
    We could have all of them, one on the 11th, one at Christmas, and one at Easter.
    C'mon people, I'm trying to handle a CTYI hangover here, help me out a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

why not mid term... around halloween. Or we could always do the 18th if the 11th is bad

theres an ulster reunion on the 19th though, and i doubt people would be able to do both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

I vote the 18th, being that i can't make the 11th, and i had to miss the first big reunion! come on the 18th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Or we could just have one every Saturday like it's always been.

Woo! I like that Idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 arse

Eh, oh GOD! Isn't there supposed to be a Galway reunion on the 4th, or was that just my imagination?! Seriously, though, you'd tell me if I was going insane, right?
    GGGAAALLLWWWAAAYYY!!!

Yeah there's a reunion on the 4th which is lucky cos i'm going there anyway with my family. And we're staying in the Radisson! *smugness* (Yay! Go posh hotels!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 arse

Eh, I don't know that hotel, so I'm afraid now. But are there any details for meeting up in Galway? Still scared...

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

yup, meeting at noon next saturday (the 4th) outside the eyre square entrance to the eyre square shopping center. theres a thread bout it, go look!

Caoimhe wrote:
    Wha'? You mean ye aren't back til next week? :( I'm back tomorrow!!! Goddammit I hate this sixth year thing already...
    I don't start classes until the 16th of September

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

I don't start classes until the 16th of September
    Don't tell me you go to UCD!

buffalo wrote:
    Don't tell me you go to UCD!
    Wash your mouth out with acid!

No, I'm going into 6th year in the Institute

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

wat 16th!!! u lucky child. Im back on Wednesday for 2 hours. Y so late when ur going into 6th year surely u shud be going back to school earlier than me??

Goo Holidays!!!!The ROCK!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement