Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets get another Reunion up in here!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i just had my first applied maths today. our teacher is out of his fooking mind its kinda scary. Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits Misfits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

i think you've gotten stranger as you've gotten taller matthew

they are one of the greatest bands ever in the whole entire world so there and now i must get all of Glenn Danzigs stuff which is another 10cds or so so go me.

i didnt say anything about the misfits...

you said you thought that i'd gotten stranger so i decided to explain why Misfits was written so many times. i love the way threads always deviate in the end

• Advertisement

i just mean in general...

what you mean young, but not really as you are older than me, lady

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

pinkpimp wrote:
    If ya like maths, which i do (i know, im wierd), then you'll like app. maths, which i love.

well I do like maths.
    Is app. maths tough?

if you're good at maths and you like solving problems and a like of Physics wouldn't go amiss then you'll be fine

Once again showing how completely un geeklike we CTYIers are!
    (I'd do applied maths but the maths teachers in my school are satan. And I'm only in 3rd year.)

hehe of course we are geeks. and damn proud of it!
    I'd have liked to have done applied maths before, but they dont teach it in my school.
    so i'm gonna learn most by myself and get some guy who does tutoring for it.
    anyway, i have another two years of school to go, its a short enough course to get through compared to other subjects. i'm looking forward to it.....

• Advertisement

if you're good at maths and you like solving problems and a like of Physics wouldn't go amiss then you'll be fine

cheers.
    I reckon I'll like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Hey, look at me, I'm actually utilising technology!!!!

Oh, and Chop the curry - ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, look at me, I'm actually utilising technology!!!!

Oh, and Chop the curry - ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations. you really are great!
    :)

Yea, I know. Why do people keep sayin that and I already know.

Does anybody know who anybody else is on this thing?

Yea, I know. Why do people keep sayin that and I already know.

Does anybody know who anybody else is on this thing?

go to the who is who thread and READ IT!!!

;)

No, too much effort. I'll just guess who everyone is. Do you know who I am?

I put a thong on "Who's Who". When I say thong, I mean introduction

I think we can all guess who you are by the name........

Oh, yea - the name thing. Well, this is the first ever chat "online" thang thingy. What are all these little faces for? And how do I start a new thread - or whatever theyre called

the faces are smileys.
    to start a new thread, go to ctyi index, and theres an icon on the top left that says new thread.
    also click on FAQ...top of page.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS STUFF???

dON'T YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE APART FROM BOARDS???

CATS ARE NOT SO BAD, ONCE THEYRE DEAD

• Advertisement

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS STUFF???

CATS ARE NOT SO BAD, ONCE THEYRE DEAD

me????
    I know this coz its easy to find once you actually look and dont ask someone else! ;)
    and cats? you what?

What?

I have an insanely short attention span, so keep it simple..... oooh, butterfly

What?

I have an insanely short attention span, so keep it simple..... oooh, butterfly

:)
    butterflies rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

its a short enough course to get through compared to other subjects.

Actually, in first year engineering in college the whole applied maths leaving cert course is covered between september and christmas. In case you wanted to know or anything

ColHol wrote:
    Actually, in first year engineering in college the whole applied maths leaving cert course is covered between september and christmas. In case you wanted to know or anything

only a few months long? cool.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

No, some of us don't. Now go learn to type properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I was gonna tell people to get to the point, but **** it, that aint gonna happen...
    Spam away poeple... But go to the reunion too...

ps. Jim, have a guess who I am. I'll give ya a clue, I was pink, and I pimped.

when the reunion again

the 11th, right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

yeah, that'll do...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement