Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets get another Reunion up in here!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

pinkpimp wrote:
    yeah, that'll do...

cool.

anyone Cavaning on the 19th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

possiblement...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I was going to go to Blast on the 11th but, meh... Might as well go to another reunion if I'm able.

pinkpimp wrote:
    possiblement...

cool.
    theres a few from Dublin that are definitely going anyway. or so they said...

yeah, i kinda wanted people from outside the pale though...

• Advertisement

theres cavan people going...though theres only a few of us, perhaps ulster people however few there are also....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Hells yeah, i'll be there on Satuday, woo yeah. And the majority of people at the galway reunion were from Dublin, so i get your point, Colm. But i'll still come, too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

And the cruel twist of irony resurfaces... after missing the galway reunion cos i was in dublin, turns out next week i'm in galway, for another dublin reunion. Grr. O well.

Anyhoo, there'll always be these sort of mini-reunions, but could another huge gigantic one be organised, say around halloween time, so everyone can organise well in advance? Makes a little sense. Also, donegal reunion would be fun. Sheep...

I'll change the title according to the arrangements...

Ok, i cant...

pinkpimp wrote:
    I'll change the title according to the arrangements...

Ok, i cant...

PM one of the Mods and they'll change the title to what details you want. At least I think so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Whoa, sorry I took so long - traffic was a nightmare...

Anyway, pink and pimpish, eh? Hmmm, 'tis either John Kerry or COLM O GRIOBTHA!!!!! Man, dude, like, cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

its actually john kerry, unlucky man

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

How does everyone feel about a special 'International talk like a pirate day' reunion? We could go into town and be pirates! 'Twould be Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

How does everyone feel about a special 'International talk like a pirate day' reunion? We could go into town and be pirates! 'Twould be Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    \

Oh, I know the answer to this one....how about no?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Thread locked. See new stickies on Reunions at the top of the page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement