Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upper or Lower back tattoo.. Pain concerned.

Options
  • 29-08-2004 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Well I would like to have my first tattoo on my back... Either beetween my shoulder blades or on my lower back... I was told to do my first on a non-so painful area and I would like to know which place of this two is less painful from your own experience... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I'm getting quite tired of all these threads asking 'is a tattoo sore'? Of course it's sore, it's a load of sharp needles being jammed repeatedly into your skin over and over!
    Pain is a subjective thing, you might be in agony getting your back tattooed, another person might fall asleep they'd be so relaxed.

I'm not having a go at you o2xygen, just people in general coming in here asking the same question it gets a little repetitive.

Going to lock this in a little while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 o2xygen

No no I know it hurts but I just want someone to tell me which one is the sorest so that I can have my first tattoo on the other place...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

o2xygen wrote:
    No no I know it hurts but I just want someone to tell me which one is the sorest so that I can have my first tattoo on the other place...

You obviously lack the ability to read what I just posted in reply to your original post. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement