Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Archery in Galway

• 29-08-2004 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Dear all,

In November of this year I will visit Galway for two weeks. Therefore, I would like to know if there is a possiblity for archery?

Thank you in advance.

Take care
    Mirabae

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Far as I know, the only club down around there is in the Galway / Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT), as all the ITs / Universities etc are still on summer break Im not sure if they will be operational at the moment. You could try sending paul burke an email at paul.burke AT gmit DOT ie and see if he has any suggestions.

Regards

Ewan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Mirabae

Far as I know, the only club down around there is in the Galway / Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT), as all the ITs / Universities etc are still on summer break Im not sure if they will be operational at the moment. You could try sending paul burke an email at paul.burke AT gmit DOT ie and see if he has any suggestions.

Regards
    Ewan

Dear Renegade_Archer,

Thank you for your reply. I have already sent an email to paul. As I have not yet received an answer I guess he is on holiday.

Take care,
    Mirabae

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Give him time. He could well be on holiday but he may also just be not checking his e-mail that frequently...

Advertisement