Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party for the boards/boyz

Options
  • 29-08-2004 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Was wondering if anyone would like to go to a house party in 3weeks? Will be a DJ and some dude from shallow the band?! Anyway it has outdoor pool plenty of drink will be there and we plan to make this go for two days! Anyone from this boards wana go? Im hooking a pc up to a giant projector screen so i can have a game of bfv hehehe. Anyway was just wondering does anybody want to meet up for this event.

All gamerz are aloud come!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Is it your party Kami? Or do you have permission to invite the general intorweb population?

If not I'd be kinda of weary of you posting this. (although the outcome could be hilarious.../me strokes chin)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

where did all these people come from?
    host searches for kami finds him in bushes knifing people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

lol tba nice one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Wonder if some of the weirdo's from the boards will turn up... to wreak the place.

Sounds lilke mummy + daddy are going on 'olidays, and kami wants to get pissed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I hope no bad people show up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

tba wrote:
    I hope no bad people show up
    lmfao
    You gotta fight! *dun dun* for the right! *dun dun* to paaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

hooking a pc up to a giant projector screen

That projector shall ot be there by the end of the night..
    /me takes large overcoat with him

Sounds like one of those hyped up ****e party's tbh.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Winters wrote:
    That projector shall ot be there by the end of the night..
    /me takes large overcoat with him

Sounds like one of those hyped up ****e party's tbh.

Sounds like someones gotten very excited,
    Wouldn't see it last 2 days tbh, and what would yea be doing playing games on a projecter at a session??!

Advertisement