Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New campaign for Broadband in North Donegal ?.

Options
  • 29-08-2004 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

An unknown group have called a meeting in the Milford Inn Hotel, Milford, Co Donegal, on Thursday September 9th at 9.00pm. To launch a campaign for broadband to be made available to everyone in the following areas "At an affordable price and on a sustainable basis" according to a report in:- The Donegal News.

Their aim is to form a steering committee to drive the initiative forward. In the following areas:- Gartan, Churchill, Kilmacrennan, Termon, Glen, Carrigart, Downings, Cranford, Milford, Kerrykeel, Fanad, Glenvar, Ramelton,Rathmullan and in the outskirts of Letterkenny.

Contact 074-9153682 for more info, or e-mail: bbfth04@eircom.net.

Seem's to me that these folk could do with being made aware of IrelandOFFline,it's history and track record in this area of campaigning.

What do the Committee of IOFFL think. Would someone in authority consider contacting them.

Personally, I believe it could prove of mutual benefit to everyone ?...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭jwt

I'll give them a bell first thing in the morning, see what's what and if we can lend a helping hand or moral support.

Thanks for the heads up :cool:

John

Advertisement