Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello boys and girls

Options
  • 30-08-2004 3:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Just joined this forum and I wanna see if its all working. Hello to Pete and Pete and Aido and Sinead and all... ;)
    Things are going grand enuff in the land of the rising sun. A bit boring till school properly starts,but I had a bit of time off last week and did a wee bit of travelling which was cool. Saw the Yoko Ono endorsed John Lennon Museum near Tokyo - that was v cool. By the way Petey,everyone who sees your photo here squeals "ooooohh! John Lennon!" so they think its really cool that I'm actually a fan too :cool:

Ciao for now xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hiya Leona! Deadly to have you on board. Glad things are going well over there, keep us posted on how it all goes. All good here, everything calm until "shortlist day" next Monday. Scary! Look after yerself Ms K.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LeonaK

Nay boller hi.

Thats Northern Ireland for, "not a problem boys, that licence is YOURS". Anyone who says different... I'll set Earl Grey on ye.

Advertisement