Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House looting ala Draak

Options
  • 07-12-1999 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

To loot from those suculent ileagaly placed houses,first have a horse.Walk onto the steps of the house to load in the inside's.Turn circle of transparancy on and up to 200.Walk around the house looking for non secure chests.Double click the chest from the outside of the house.Walk back and forth under the house holding down the last object key.The chest will open and you can take what ever you want from the house.Only chests on the floor can be opened.A chest on a chest on the floor cant.This is a secret recipe and I dont wanted iot posted on any other boards.Btw,I looted a ton of magic weapons,scores of magic and gm armor and lots of items of spell reflect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Erm, not that secret, how do you think I managed to loot three houses in the center of the hedge maze. Sheesh, took 4 or 5 people to get the all the stuff, and Ivy got a lovely pressie of regs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well you could of damm well posted it then sad.gif
    As for it being a secret,just coz we know it,does not mean everyone else knows it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i know it smile.gif

and im gonna tell EVERYONE!

Advertisement