Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

are ye thick

• 30-08-2004 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Oh my god mods[/COLOR][/SIZE]!!!!!!!!! :o why dont ye have some of these losers banned already....????????? come on like is no one allowed an opinion of there own on this board.????????? :mad:

If you dont agree with certain people your ridiculed and slagged come on whats fair about that.?

There are two or three people here that are complete ass holes. :(

This thread will probably be banned but I dont care the fact that i have made my point is satisfying enough.

So if any one agrees with me just post who who think is irratating you at the mo! Here's the fvckers who piss me off.

SLEEPY
    ZULU
    EMBEE

I've read all of yere posts and come on !!!Are ye like the same person,all yere comments are the same ****e over and over.
    All i hear out of ye is blah fu.cking blah. Have ye no fuvking lives or what.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

So I says to Mabel I says.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

seamus wrote:
    So I says to Mabel I says.....
    lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Get on with the story Seamus. What happened to Mabel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Mabel told embee that zulu was sleepy

speaking of embee, check out meh sig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

All i hear out of ye is blah fu.cking blah. Have ye no fuvking lives or what.
    No, the real world scares me
    SLEEPY
    ZULU
    wait their posts are usually from the same points of view and they share the same avatar....... my god the evil genius, and to think we would never have found him out were it not for you meddling kids. But how do they manage to post together at the same time?

coffee+2 hours sleep + last day of work = one strange hallucination filled day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

what's your real name, or are ye yella mcfly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mcfly963

SLEEPY ZULU EMBEE :D
    Come on why dont ye **** up this post like ye have done in previous posts??? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

mcfly963 wrote:
    this is getting heavy...
    i thought i told you never to come in here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

What exactly is your problem with me mcfly? You don't actually say what it is about my opinions that annoys you so much.

Granted my point of view can be a little esoteric at times but at least I post as myself. Why don't you make this post under your normal handle? Scared?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

I can understand what you're saying but I really don't think it's fair to single out these three - especially when some of the advise that they give is quite good - I really think that they're are people in here that do like to slag other people off etc but that's all part & parcel of using one of these sites!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Frankly I don't think anyone else has any real issue with the three of them. Apart from teh fact that Sleepy and Zulu have the same avatar. God damn it guys, change your avatars. Either that or I'll continue to think that Sleepy keeps on replying to himself!
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

McFly, if these three individuals annoy you so much then why not just ignore them, you should have the option to do so in your user cp. Simple solution really, surprised in your infinite wisdom that you haven't sussed that out for yourself!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Wow 2 post wonder. Here is something for the new people like yourself.

1. Click the persons name and select User Profile.

2. Add the person to your ignore list.

You then don't have to worry about reading what they say. Sadly the moderators don't get the pleasure and have to read everything and then ban if needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

^ what Hobbes & littleninja said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Hobbes wrote:
    Wow 2 post wonder. Here is something for the new people like yourself.

1. Click the persons name and select User Profile.

2. Add the person to your ignore list.

You then don't have to worry about reading what they say. Sadly the moderators don't get the pleasure and have to read everything and then ban if needed.

Exactly!! I mean if you don't like these people - don't read their posts - Everyone in here has someone that they don't like getting replies from but you're putting yourself out there to get replies that you don't like or agree with by posting here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

390620b3def3a.jpg

"Hey McFly, Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

McFly, this is part of the dynamic of any type of discussion board on the net. It is a microcosm of society. You'll get all sorts of people here, including assholes. You can't ban assholes from society and you can't ban them from the internet. There are lots of ways of dealing with them, amongst with you will certainly not find your little rant. You've just given them exactly what they want.

Assholes 1 McFly 0

Sorry Flukey, you think I want people posting about me saying I'm an asshole? I could do without either you or mcfly posting crap about me thanks.

Sleepy, I was just making the general point, not relating to any individual here or anywhere else. I did not mention yours or anyone elses name. I am not making any judgement on you or anyone else here. I have a lot of experience with "assholes" on the net and you don't deal with them by going on a rant as McFly did. That was all my post was intended to say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

What does 'ye' mean in the 21st century?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I've already opined that Sleepy and Zulu are the same person, it's quite common to have the two of them post the same stuff (vaguely) on the same thread sometimes even one after an other. Maybe Zulu is messing around with Sleepy or vice versa or they are both looking out for each other but it's not something I would go on a rant about........I mean what does it matter: confused:? Maybe mcfly is a forum regular who decided he'd have a laugh and just insult some of the regulars at PI, it's no big deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I am using the internet!

Sarky wrote:
    I am using the internet!

We are all using it! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Flukey wrote:
    We are all using it! :rolleyes:

Are we , Are we Really

It could be a virtual reality. It could even be using us!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

It would appear that I am in the firing line for agreeing with Zulu about something...

Other than that, I have scarcely posted anything "controversial" in the past while.

So.... mcfly, in all fairness, give yourself a lash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Haha CRYBABY, did the big internet bullies take your lunch money?!

Sleepy's a rich Dublin yuppie, he has no need of lunch money. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

are ye thick

A strange anomally resulted in the draining of all our combined thick to a singular source.

Scientists are baffled, but it has been noted that the pooled up thick has already manifested itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

...Why did you name yourself after McFly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

A strange anomally resulted in the draining of all our combined thick to a singular source.

Scientists are baffled, but it has been noted that the pooled up thick has already manifested itself.
    So thats what it is.
    Have they found a cure yet? (and is this disease limited to internet users?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Tellox wrote:
    ...Why did you name yourself after McFly?

Obviously she's outta his league with five colours in her hair!

This thread is boring yawn!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭Esel

If I ever see Sleepy using the Zulu word 'punctionation' I will be more than suspicious!

Also, I find it a bit odd that Zulu has not posted in this thread yet.....hmm

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Well McFly, just count yourself lucky that at least YOU aren't a traditional boards stereotype!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

I have no life, obviously. That would be clear to even the thickest person McFly. You must be a special kind of thicko.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I have no idea what the hell is going on but they called me crazy for wanting to purify the human race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Kold wrote:
    I have no idea what the hell is going on but they called me crazy for wanting to purify the human race.

No no! Purifying the human race is a perfectly good goal, it's your methods that are in questions.

...honestly, even a simpleton like mcfly here could've told you that it's not possible to train gerbils to do that sort of thing.

mr_angry wrote:
    Well McFly, just count yourself lucky that at least YOU aren't a traditional boards stereotype!

Aye. He has two posts, registered this month and is starting a stupid ass thread in After Hours.

He's a unique and special individual and his style has never ever been done before.

A true original.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

another slagging match,mods please close this thread before it gets ugly

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

why do i smell a wift of bubbles in the air?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

aah sure guys, there is nothing wrong with mcfly posting his opinion, its just the blunt and slightly rude way he has put it across. mcfly ,like the real world there are going to be people here that kind of irritate you ,etc. just use the ignore button.im not saying i agree with you about sleepy et al but that option is there for you if you want it.

Sarky wrote:
    Sleepy's a rich Dublin yuppie, he has no need of lunch money. :)
    If only that were true... I'm a poor Galway yuppie stuck in Dublin in dire need of lunch money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Whats all the noise in here ?
    Are you lot fighting ?

Quiet down and eat your dinner.

No no! Purifying the human race is a perfectly good goal, it's your methods that are in questions.

I got funny looks in the pub the other day when I stated De Valera was Ireland's version of Hitler. What's with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

embee wrote:
    Aye. He has two posts, registered this month and is starting a stupid ass thread in After Hours.

He's a unique and special individual and his style has never ever been done before.

A true original.
    Though to be fair I don't think it's any worse than the numerous stupid ass threads that have been started by "long-timers".

Dun wrote:
    Though to be fair I don't think it's any worse than the numerous stupid ass threads that have been started by "long-timers".

Perhaps. That wasn't the point I was making though.
    mcfly963 wrote:
    Oh my god mods!! ..... blah blah blah....

SLEEPY
    ZULU
    EMBEE

blah blah blah

I've read all of yere posts and come on !!!

Every single one?

That's over 3,000 posts dude. You registered this month. Optimistically, you are therefore reading over 100 posts a day minimum (assuming you registered on the first of the month). That is before you read other threads and forums where we didn't post....

If you really, really did do that.... well, thats a bit strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

embee wrote:
    Well, that's Bubba for ye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

embee wrote:
    ...You registered this month...

They registered their temporary agent provocateur account this month, their yet to be revealed real account is likely to have been registered a good while longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DrColossus

ha ha! this does not affect me in any way...

ha ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

embee wrote:
    That's over 3,000 posts dude. You registered this month. Optimistically, you are therefore reading over 100 posts a day minimum (assuming you registered on the first of the month). That is before you read other threads and forums where we didn't post....

Just a quick pointer. He may have been reading the forums before he joined up to post. So therefore it is quite possible to have read all of your posts.

I do however agree that it is someone under an alias.
    Now carry on.

/me exits stage left.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement