Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

are ye thick

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

mcfly963 wrote:
    Oh my god mods[/COLOR][/SIZE]!!!!!!!!! :o why dont ye have some of these losers banned already....????????? come on like is no one allowed an opinion of there own on this board.????????? :mad: ...

...All i hear out of ye is blah fu.cking blah. Have ye no fuvking lives or what.

This is my 1000th post. You only have 2. That makes me 500 times better than you. So there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

there do seem to be a few bullies on the boards.
    they go around belittling people's threads(usually people with low post counts)
    they also give bad reps to low count posters even if their posts are decent and honest.
    some people dont have the best puncuation or witty phrases so instead of concentrating on the topic posted the higher post count members feel they have the right to try humiliate the low count posters.

just because im a low count poster it dosent mean that my opinions should be ridiculed or deserving of bad reps.
    i seem to be always targeted by zulu. what is problem is i'll never know!
    i do see that he always replies to as many posts as he can and he seems to think his opinion is the only one that matters.

why has'nt he posted on this one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

lisa.c wrote:
    some people dont have the best puncuation or witty phrases so instead of concentrating on the topic posted the higher post count members feel they have the right to try humiliate the low count posters.

I only wanted some tongue-in-cheek way to celebrate my thousandth post. Not out to put anyone down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

lisa.c wrote:
    they also give bad reps to low count posters even if their posts are decent and honest.

just because im a low count poster it dosent mean that my opinions should be ridiculed or deserving of bad reps.
    i do see that he always replies to as many posts as he can and he seems to think his opinion is the only one that matters.

These are forums for discussion and debate. People are never going to agree with everything everyone else says. That doesn't necessarily mean that people are bullying others. And about the reputation points - I don't think someones post count really affects whether or not they get good or bad "scores" off other posters. Post count has nothing to do with this thread... I mentioned it because I was skeptical someone who had apparently only registered in August had read over 3,000 posts. It wasn't to "ridicule" or "humiliate" anyone. Its just hard to believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

embee wrote:
    These are forums for discussion and debate. People are never going to agree with everything everyone else says.

Your wrong....

...oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Kold wrote:
    I have no idea what the hell is going on but they called me crazy for wanting to purify the human race.
    Are you the inventor of Dettol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

mcfly963 wrote:
    Oh my god mods[/COLOR][/SIZE]!!!!!!!!! :o why dont ye have some of these losers banned already....????????? come on like is no one allowed an opinion of there own on this board.????????? :mad:

If you dont agree with certain people your ridiculed and slagged come on whats fair about that.?

There are two or three people here that are complete ass holes. :(

This thread will probably be banned but I dont care the fact that i have made my point is satisfying enough.

So if any one agrees with me just post who who think is irratating you at the mo! Here's the fvckers who piss me off.

SLEEPY
    ZULU
    EMBEE

I've read all of yere posts and come on !!!Are ye like the same person,all yere comments are the same ****e over and over.
    All i hear out of ye is blah fu.cking blah. Have ye no fuvking lives or what.

whocares5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Mcfly there really isn't any point bit@hing about anyone in here - it's not going to get you anywhere - just try not to take it personally & if you can't then stop logging on ... you can't like everyone in life & not everyone is going to like you .... suck it up.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Well this thread doesn't really affect me, but.....

yay 200 posts! I'm 100 times better than mcfly963 :D

although pork99 is 5 times better than me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

mcfly963 wrote:
    Oh my god mods[/COLOR][/SIZE]!!!!!!!!! :o why dont ye have some of these losers banned already....????????? come on like is no one allowed an opinion of there own on this board.????????? :mad:

If you dont agree with certain people your ridiculed and slagged come on whats fair about that.?

There are two or three people here that are complete ass holes. :(

This thread will probably be banned but I dont care the fact that i have made my point is satisfying enough.

So if any one agrees with me just post who who think is irratating you at the mo! Here's the fvckers who piss me off.

SLEEPY
    ZULU
    EMBEE

I've read all of yere posts and come on !!!Are ye like the same person,all yere comments are the same ****e over and over.
    All i hear out of ye is blah fu.cking blah. Have ye no fuvking lives or what.

lisa.c wrote:

wow is there any similarity in those posts? i wonder if

this thread might have anything to do with it, mystery solved? you decide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Dancing_Gir.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

skywalker wrote:
    wow is there any similarity in those posts? i wonder if

this thread might have anything to do with it, mystery solved? you decide.

Circumstantial, your honour.

Anyone good at handwriting analysis?

please skywalker i have no problem with embee or sleepy, and ya i dont like zulu i think he is far too up his own arse with his comments.
    if i have something bad to say about any one ill post it in my own name and if you have read my posts then you'll realise i have never made secret of how much ****e i think zulu rants on about.

so sky walk away and try blame someone else.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

why is everyone making a big deal about this

ITS THE GOD DAMM INTERNET!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

sure, sure

but eh,

justone.GIF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

skywalker wrote:
    sure, sure

but eh,

Nice use of img tags, I'm sure it makes your point more valid.

Jesus, she doesn't like some people on boards because of the way they post. Theres alot of people whom I dislike because of the way they post.

Oh and az, thats been the screensaver on my phone for about a year now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

workethic.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

whocares4.jpg
    bitchshutup.jpg

deadwing i seriously hope a member of your own family dont end up like that...you wont find it as funny then.

that was seriously sad..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I think with this thread it is now a case of

"move along people, nothing to see here"... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

azezil wrote:
    Dancing_Gir.gif

Hee hee hee, look at him go! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

does he like apple pie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

lisa.c wrote:
    deadwing i seriously hope a member of your own family dont end up like that...you wont find it as funny then.

that was seriously sad..
    I found it close to hilarious

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement