Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do they get these muppets?

Options
  • 14-12-1999 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm using Boz to beg at Vesper bank from people (bored basically), so some muppet drops a chest in front of me.

I go ooooh a trapped chest, hope your a good runner as you will get guard whacked if I open this. He's all "u suk newbie, open it"

So I do, I don't die so I run out of town, and let a dire wolf kill me.

I come back and his dead (but looted) body. Shame cause he had a deer mask of reflect and gold GM armor (wonder what was in his pouch). smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

He got guard wacked coz he trapped the chest the wrong way.I think you have to place the chest on the floor of your house and then trap it.If you trap it in your pack at bank then you can be given a mc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yea I know this, and I was explaining it to the person but all I got was "u suk" type replies. So I thought a more practical demonstration was in order. smile.gif

I'm just unhappy he didn't come back, so I could laugh at him some more.

Advertisement