Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC in Graphic Design?

• 30-08-2004 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

Has anyone done a plc in graphic design? what was it like? was it in any way benificial? are just a means of getting into 3rd level?

I am about to partake in one now, just wondering am i mad? I dont seem to think so at this stage but i will find out next week when it starts

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I did one in Multimedia in SCD,
    Alot of our course went on to do degrees in Wales,to work or other college courses after.
    I work in IT now and a few work in totally unrelated fields but it was very benifical as most of what we learned(Business,graphic design,sound,basic programming,) can and does come in handy anywhere.

Advertisement