Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Exchanges 30/08/04

• 30-08-2004 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Newtownmountkennedy
    Ballymoneen
    Bundoran

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Ballymoneen as in the Knocknacarra exchange in Galway I trust . Its between the Ballymoneen Rd and the Clybaun Rd but a tad nearer Clybaun as it happens.

Thanks as always Gombín .

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

Does anyone know how long it takes the test results for numbers on a newly enabled exchange to make it into the Eircom DSL database ?

Thanks
    M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

i hear they usually update it at the end of each month. I got my own new line added earlier by ringing eircom.net and asking them for a line test. The only problem is that the twats sent us out a modem and everything as if we had signed up to them. Rang them and told them to bugger off as we are ordering IOL :)

no contract signed -> nothing they can do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Newtownmountkennedy

Hmmm everywhere around kilcoole has dsl, newtown might be concidered smaller than kilcoole also... it can only bring good things :D

Advertisement